Loan Protection Insurance
Have you thought about what might happen to your family if you are not able to cover your loan repayments?
A loss of income or a change to your otherwise good health, such as an injury or illness, might make it impossible to meet your financial obligations as savings soon disappear on monthly loan repayments and never-ending bills. It is a terrible thought, but one you must consider. If the worst-case scenario happened and you or your partner died it might leave a heavy financial burden on your loved ones.
Taking out loan protection insurance gives peace of mind if the unthinkable was to happen.
LOAN PROTECTION MAY HELP YOU IF:
- You lose your job or are made redundant
- You are hurt in an accident and are unable to work
- You get sick or become terminally ill
- You suffer a heart attack or other medical trauma
“Loan protection insurance is intended to give you and your family peace of mind when it comes to your loan repayments. It should be considered as an investment” ~ Glenn Abbey, Infinite Financial Services Managing Director
THE BENEFITS OF LOAN PROTECTION INSURANCE INCLUDE:
- There are different types of insurance options available depending on your circumstances.
- Family members may not face unexpected hardship in the case of a workplace accident.
- You are assured and know you are covered.
When choosing loan protection insurance you have the opportunity to decide the level of cover you want, in consultation with our highly qualified consultants. We are dedicated to making sure you and your family are protected from the unpredictability of life.
We meet our customers face to face to give that personal touch and pride ourselves on superior customer service and value-for-money products. We have many insurance options available to suit your situation, so contact us today to discuss your needs.