Construction Equipment Finance
Have you got plans to expand your business and maximise your cash flow, but don’t have the equipment you need to do the job?
Infinite Financial Services has finance options for new or used plant machinery, vehicles, earthmoving or IT equipment that may help kick-start a new business project or expand an already existing one.
“We believe that equipment finance is one of the smartest ways to get the tools you need to expand your business without dipping into reserves” ~ Glenn Abbey, Infinite Financial Services Managing Director
Checklist when deciding to Finance equipment
- Check you are paying the right price. There are many independent valuers who specialise in helping you make informed decisions when buying business equipment.
- Get an inspection from a reputable mechanic to assess the condition and history of any second-hand machinery or equipment.
- Make sure there is no finance owing on the equipment you plan to buy.
TIP: Our long-term associations with an extensive range of competitive and trusted lenders give us access to a variety of equipment finance options, which allows us to help source the right machinery or equipment loan for you.
What does infinite financial services offer?
- Access to some of Australia’s largest lenders
- Competitive finance solutions tailored to the needs of your business
- Fast finance approval
- Flexible payment options
- No financials required and a free no-obligation quote, however, conditions do apply
- Professional service that’s face to face